Monday, October 19, 2009

CottageCutz ALL NEW Exclusive Christmas Die's (19 to choose from and get a free mini with any order)

These dies are "THE BEST" you will not find a better detailed die. If you have never tried these, now would be the time. These are the perfect addition to any scrapbook layout or card. I can't wait to get these new dies. They are the wafer thin dies like Quickutz, only these are easier to work with because the pieces are workable and the details are amazing. You can cut these in any machine that you cut your Quickutz in. I use the Revolution and Sizzix Express to cut mine. I added you a few pictures to show you what your missing out on. I have always been pleased with CottageCutz dies and I know you will be too. www.scrappingcottage.com












No comments:

Post a Comment

Chris