Friday, August 28, 2009

Scrapping Cottage Contest


How would you like to win a $250 shopping spree at the Scrapping Cottage? That's right - the winner will get to choose $250 worth of products at The Scrapping Cottage!

Our goal is to reach 500 followers of the Cottage Blog and we need your help.

So log on to The Scrapping Cottage and join us for some fun!!
Scrapping Cottage has exclusive dies that you can only purchase through their store. They are very detailed and easy to work with. They are also made in the USA!!! Customer service is AWESOME!! And you are able to use them in your Revolution, Epic, Big Shot, Big Shot Express (the BS require an adapter just like when you use Quickutz in the BS)
I love these dies and anyone who hasn't tried them yet is really missing out :)

My favorite is this adorable treehouse!!
This is a very detailed die, yet the pieces are big enough to work with. I had so much fun with this die, I decided to make one page for my girls and one for my boys. I also used the cottage cuts lemonade stand die to make the signs.
(no girls/no boys allowed signs)
These dies are great! Everytime I order CottageCutz I have no worries of being disappointed with the die when I get it. As a matter of fact, they are always better than I expect. I love these dies as you can tell, so try them for yourself and see what all my rave is about!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Chris